Tinplate and Tin Free Steel
- TIN PLATE is characterized by its beautiful metallic luster.
Products with various kinds of color tone are produced by combining the surface roughness of the substrate steel sheet.
- Various lacquers and inks are used in beautifully finished printing.
- A proper coating weight is selected to obtain appropriate corrosion resistance against container contents.
Tinplate is a thin steel sheet coated by tin that has an extremely beautiful metallic luster.
- Beverage cans, food cans, all-purpose cans (18L cans, pail cans, etc.)
- Printed circuit boards, components of information communication apparatus
- Various other containers